Monday, April 20, 2009

Music Monday

I'm joining in on a really cool carnival this week; Music Monday! When you hit on Nessa's site , you'll get a bunch of really cool music, new and old. Join us and enjoy a little musica in your day!!

Alison Krauss is by far, my favorite artist of all time. I think she is talented beyond words and everything I've ever heard her sing, I truly love. This song is so simple, so beautiful and reminds me of home. It is very nostalgic for me. Reminds me of my beautiful grandparents, who were married for 68 years. I wear my grandmother's wedding band every day to remind myself that honestly, it is truly best to be simple. Obviously, with a love like that, she learned a lot about giving and never asking back.



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




No comments: