Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Works for Me!


How do you know so many things? How do you make your homemade laundry detergent? Where did you learn how to do 1001 things with used toilet paper rolls? How you ask? It's WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY! Ah---I love me some WFMW posts! I honestly look forward to Wednesdays where I can browse, wasting many valuable hours, in other blogs learning about the many useful and many times, not-so-necessary things in life. I love love love WFMW! I vow that I will start to participate every Wednesday, because honestly, I do have some helpful hints in life that I can share. I've learned tons from WFMW posts that I've read over the past year or so and that is usually how I discover great new sites to share with friends. WFMW is over at http://www.wearethatfamily.com/ now and she's got a great site.


So what works for me? WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY! Check it out! Just make sure you have tons of time to waste....err, spend.





No comments: