Friday, January 16, 2009

Budget Blues

Yeah, I have the budget blues. I really don't like budgeting. It's such a necessary evil and one I'm afraid, I've never quite mastered. I've tried my own templates, my own Excel spreadsheets, other people's Excel sheets and formal methods such as MS Money and Quicken. None of which quite worked for me. Probably because since I don't like budgeting, I'm still awaiting a program that will simply read my mind, look at my bank account and input the data miraculously by itself. Any such product yet, computer genuises? No? Bummer.

So in the meantime, I'll try another program. This one is https://www.pearbudget.com/. I like it so far. Easy input. Simple directions. Clear (and yes, small) results. Meaning little money leftover. But hey...at least it is accurate and so far, it is up date.

What do you use for easy budgeting?

No comments: