Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday!



Today's WFMW is all about our favorite cleaning products.  Or favorite ways to clean. 

Me?  I use a variety of products.  This is by far, my favorite:


Smells WONDERFUL!  Cleans great! 

If I'm feeling a little environmentally conscience....and sorry folks, but sometimes convenience just outweighs my desire to save a plastic bottle.....then I just simply use vinegar and water.  Or vinegar and baking soda.  Or vinegar.  You get the point.

If you want to see my favorite ways to use vinegar, you can go here

But mostly, if I just get myself in the mood, I can clean like a mad woman.  But I gotta be in the mood.  This always helps me get in the mood! 

How about you?  What gets you in the mood to clean?  What works for you?

Let me know and then head on over to We Are THAT Family for more great cleaning tips on this edition of WFMW!!



3 comments:

Eliza Welch said...

I just found your blog, and it's wonderful!

I just started my blog and I would absolutely love it if you would stop by!
Eliza's Blog

Moore Minutes said...

Yes! I have to get in the mood too and when I am then I can clean "like a madwoman" lol. Nothing seems to get me in the mood though ;)....

Amazon Coupons said...

nice Article!! with clean and clear information.