Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday!


Just a couple of weeks ago, we had a wonderful little baby shower for my sister-in-law.  Baby Joshua is due to come to us around Christmas so we celebrated a little!!

I made this fantastic fall dip for the occasion.  It is SO.  VERY.  YUMMY!!  It looks great on any harvest table and I guarantee it'll be the hit of any party!  We're having a little Pre-Hallow's Eve party with the boys and their friends on Friday and you can be certain I'll be serving this one! 

Pumpkin Harvest Dip

1 can pumpkin
1 tub whipped cream
2 Cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 pkg. softened cream cheese

Mix well and serve with graham crackers or gingersnaps.  OH YUMMY!

Enjoy this great recipe and many more over at Blessed With Grace

Happy Fall Y'ALL!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

This dip is soooooo good! I recently made it for a little event we were having. It was gone almost immediately. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesdays at Dining With Debbie. Come post a favorite slow cooker recipe and grab a new idea as well. Thanks again,

Christy said...

This dip is the bomb!!