Saturday, July 25, 2009

Please forgive me....

For being absent. I'm actually not. Absent that is.

Just BUSY! Like, barely any time to sit down, busy.

Working n' taking kids to swim lessons, playdates with long-lost friends, more swim lessons, applying to grad school---AGAIN(!!), swimming for fun and practice, laundry....ugh! Life has taken over again!


I'll beg forgiveness and leave you with this---I've got some great trashy treasure. Believe it or not, in the busy-ness of life, I did get to some great little yard sales and found some wonderful trashy treasures.


One of the best items I scored? This!


The boys love the Veggie Tales movies! And this one has been a hit---for $2!!! I love that it reinforces wonderful values and they love and get, all the great humor in it as well.

Now, lest you think that all I do is reinforce video teaching, I'll back off the videos for a bit. I've got MUCH more wonderful things to be showing soon.

Wonderful little trashy, treasure-y things. WOOT! Check back in a couple of days!


1 comment:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Ooo... I love finding cheap movies like that, and I bet the boys were thrilled with your find! Good luck with the grad school applications!! :-)