Monday, June 15, 2009

Please pass it on....

I found this today while wandering around. After drying my tears and thanking God for our blessings, I wanted to pass this onto you. We continue to keep the boys in their 5-point harness and carseats. They are not the ones noted but another brand. Since the boys are not over 40lbs yet, ours work well. They are little yet. They barely are 34lbs. still at 3 1/2 and almost 5-years old! But now I'm reminded that even if they were 40lbs., I should keep them right where they are. My prayers go out to the family of little Kyle. I cannot imagine their pain. But I will do my part to honor Kyle's memory and remind my mom friends to protect their children as best only we can. The rest is up to God.

Please feel free to link up to this post on any of the parenting blogs you visit. It is our duty to share Kyle's story.

The Importance of a 5 point harness car seat from Laura Bower on Vimeo.

No comments: