Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Storage boxes

Today over at We Are THAT Family, there are tons of brilliant minds giving you their best storage tips. What works. You know the drill....it's


Yeah Kristin!! Thanks for giving me a reason to sit here and just peruse your wonderful blog ALL. DAY. LONG!!! I love organizing but honestly, am always striving to get it together....just a bit more.

These are two of my FAV products for putting junk...err...important stuff away in our house:

I bought this wrapping storage center a couple of years ago after Christmas for next to nothing...less than $10! I absolutely love how it stores all my wrapping needs and I just grab it and head to the kitchen table to do my work. It can slide under the bed but we have no room so this is where I put mine:



This is why I have NO room under the guest bed!! We keep these storage containers full of everything from extra (dusty! jeez honey?! shouldn't you be taking care of that???) computer equipment, and extra sheets, pillowcases and out of season clothing:


I absolutely LOVE how they slide underneath, out of sight! That would explain why they are dusty....out of sight, obviously out of mind!!
I gotta say I almost love this solution as much as THIS one!! Check it out!

What are you FAV storage solutions??? These are mine!

4 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

Looks great! I need to slide more things under my bed. Good idea

Infarrantly Creative said...

I need to utilize the under the bed more. Thanks for reminding me to do something.

Infarrantly Creative said...

I need to utilize the under the bed more. Thanks for reminding me to do something.

Niki Jolene said...

I love under the bed storage bins. Life in a townhouse is not possible without them!

:)

Stop by and see me over at Free2BeFrugal!