Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Debbie's Green Bags


I've never bought anything from one of those As Seen On TV ads. I never thought I would. Then my aunt told me about Debbie's Green Bags. All I can say is...WOW! They really work! I can keep green beans for well over a week! I keep bananas in them for several more days than we need...they get eaten pretty quickly in this house. I put all my fruits and veggies in them first thing when I bring them home. I've been known to keep something in there just to see how long it would last.....I remember it being like 3 weeks or something like that. And it was still edible!! So here ya go....my official As Seen on TV endorsement....Debbie's Green Bags. I didn't get mine from the website...I bought them at CVS or Wags or something like that. About $10 for several bags. And you can reuse them for quite awhile. This really WORKS FOR ME!!

Go ahead and hop on over to We Are That Family for more great WFMW tips!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When I worked for HSN we were selling the Green Bags. I've been meaning to purchase them.
Our family loves fresh fruit and veggies. I like the way the bags extend the life of your produce.
$10 isn't a bad investment.
Happy WW Day!

Kristen said...

Hi Debbie, I'm sorry I had to delete your link...you can re add it with a permalink. If you're not sure how, click on the 'my link has been deleted' on my post.

Jerralea said...

I've been wondering about those bags. I definitely want to extend the life of my produce. Soon we'll be having farmer's markets and I want to enjoy the produce as long as possible! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon
Thanks for the award! I'm so honored:o)
Your boys are beautiful!
I'll stop by again!
Chrissie Grace