Monday, March 23, 2009

And the cycle continues...

I witnessed a very interesting conversation between the Big Boy and Little Man the other day in the car.....

Big Boy: You are bacon.

Little Guy: Am not.

Big Boy: You ARE bacon and I'm going to eat you!

Little Guy: I NOT, I Little Guy!

Big Boy (in his best singing voice): You are bacon and I'm eating your eyes....la la la la la la

Little Guy (screaming at this point): I'M NOT BACON, I LITTLE GUY!!!!

Big Boy continued singing about how he was eating bacon and Little Guy kept screaming about how he was NOT bacon and should not be eaten.

So as our world is disinegrating before our very eyes, the cycle of brotherly love continues....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL - that is too funny!

I gave you an award for your outstanding creativity! Go check it out...
http://iblamemom.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-awards.html