Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love This Recipe Site!!



Today's Works For Me Wednesday is simply my favorite recipe website. This site has replaced thousands....well, at least hundreds...of dollars of money spent on recipe books. Cookbooks are my addiction. Or they used to be. Now it is AllRecipes.com. I LOVE THIS SITE!!! It is chock-ful of fantastic recipes. I'll give you a couple of hints on how to stay on the good side of this site. Only choose recipes that are rated 4 stars and above. And don't change them! That's all it takes to have a great new dish on your table. I go to this site probably a dozen or so times a week. Lotsa times it's just to browse. Many times I try new things out. And I've never been disappointed with anything I've tried. You can even sign up and create your own recipe box, saving certain recipes to your box. Try them out! I don't get any kickback from them or anything---the only endorsement comes from SH who is always really happy with whatever I make from there too! Have fun!

Head on over to We Are That Family for more WFMW tips! It's a great place to be on Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I love all recipes. My only problem is that I do have a tendancy to chance the recipes. : )

Jane Anne said...

Thanks for sharing this site. I think I have seen it before but I don't have it bookmarked. Perfect b/c I am going to work on my grocery list today!

My latest post: Deceived by Complacency

Jerralea said...

Hmm... I've read two recommendations for this site this week... I better go check it out!

Mom2fur said...

I love Allrecipes.com! I especially love that you can search by ingredients, so you can use what you have on hand.
Tonight, we had Slider-Style Mini Burgers. Actually, I had too much last time I made it, so I froze the leftover rolls and meat (separately) and just put them back again together for tonight's dinner. Your family might enjoy this recipe, too!
LOL...don't you love the 'word verifications' Blogger comes up with? The one I have here is "unmickeo." Is that Mickey Mouse's evil twin? Or is it that letdown feeling you get when it's time to leave Disneyworld?

Anonymous said...

I LIVE on allrecipes.com LOL. I've tried other sites, and nothing else compares for me. I've gotten some of the family's favorites off there. I often change stuff, but it's a great starting point.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)