Friday, May 1, 2009

Join in on the FUN!

I'm hookin' up with a couple of wonderful friends to get some projects done. I'm joining in with procrastinators everywhere and admitting that, a'hem....I always have more projects going on than I care to report. So...here it goes. My name is Sharon....and I'm a flagrant, relapsing PROCRASTINATOR! There you have it! But alas! There is hope for recovery for us all.....join me and all my friends over at The Inspired Room as we all try to finish up a few loose ends. My projects are many but here a couple that I promise will be done by May 14th:



I've had this chair FOREVER! Can't even recall where I got it but I've always really liked it. But it obviously needs a little work....think I'll spruce it up and put it on my front porch.


These wonderful little goodies were from Dollar Tree....I see a great addition to our front doors coming....


And this platter was given to us for our wedding 5 years ago. While I love the colors, I don't really use it and don't like the front of it much at all. So I have an idea that involves some chalkboard paint.....

Which leads me to another wonderful little carnival that my friend Chrissie over at in His Grace involving some chalkboard paint.

I hope y'all join with me for one of these great carnivals. Check back in a week or so to see what I've come up with. I'm not promising anything amazing....but it will be DONE!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Those sound like excellent projects. I can't wait to see the results.

Unknown said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the final results!!:)
xo
Chrissie

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Yippee! I am glad you are working on some projects with me! Makes me feel so much less lonely!!!